Did you know that at the Avino Mine, Copper is an important part of the production profile?
In the most recent Mineral Resource Estimate there was an increase of 18% in the amount of copper tonnes.
Avino Property Highlights (compared to the 2020 NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate):
- 161 million measured and indicated silver equivalent ounces, an increase of 38%, made up of:
- 70 million silver ounces, an increase of 35%
- 136.7 thousand copper tonnes, an increase of 18%
- 596 thousand gold ounces, an increase of 23%, contained in:
- 24.7 million measured and indicated metric tonnes, an increase of 28% overall, also
- 70 million inferred silver equivalent ounces, an increase of 90%
On the Avino Resources page of our website, you can view the full table of Measured, Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources.
Did you also know that Copper has recently been added to the US Critical Minerals List reinforcing it’s crucial and important role in key industries?
If you would like to learn more about copper, why it is essential to our daily lives, and its importance to sustainable energy, please go to: